- Rip Copy Protected DVD to Videos
- Convert videos to ipad/ipod/iphone/mp4
- How to add /sync movies, video to iPad
- Copy the latest DVD movies to iPod
- How to sync DVD movies to iPad
- Canon Camcorder mod to HD iPad
- How to import DVD movies to iTunes
- How to import and convert avi to iTunes
- How to convert flip video to ipad
- import flip video to window movie maker
- Convert JVC/Canon Camcorder to wmv
- How to import mkv to iTunes
- How to convert YouTube video to iPad
how to convert flv to ipod touch/nano/classic, enjoy flash on ipod
Tools: Video Converter or Media Converter Pro
Enjoy flash on iPod on the go? The flv to iPod converter from PCHand is the best flv to iPod solution. It converts flv movies to iPod touch, converts flash to ipod nano, converts flv files to ipod classic with high speed and quality. So you could enjoy various flv video on your ipod on the go.
Step 1: Load flv files to the flash to iPod Converter program.
Download flash to iPod converter software, install and run it. Then import flash video, .flv files by "Add Video" button or batch import flash video or .flv video files into flash to iPod program in one go. Then, you can simply double click on the flash or flv file name to preview the imported video and capture screenshot during the video preview.
Step 2: Apply an appropriate iPod output profile and check video and audio settings
Choose H.264/MPEG (.mp4) as the output format from iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod classic in “profile” drop-down.
The iPod output profiles have been optimized and are suggested for use. With the parameters in quality set to high, there comes about best quality and compatibility. Should users have further demands on output iPod video, flash to iPod Video Converter provides a clear and fully functional setting panel, where detail adjustments on profile setting like video resolution, Bit Rate, Video codes, audio codes are available.
Step 3: Select output directory
And you can set the destination folder yourself: click "Browse" button to change the default destination to save your converted flv files.
Step 4: Start to convert flv to iPod, flash video to ipod.
Hit the button "Start" button to convert flv to iPod video which you want. Within a few minutes, the converted flash / flv videos are ready for your iPod touch, iPod Nano, and iPod classic
Step 5: Import output files to iTunes and sync it to iPod
Follow below steps to put flash/flv Video on iPod:
1. Open iTunes, find your converted video on your hard drive, and drag the video to your iTunes library, or click iTunes "File -> Add File to libs" and import your video to iTunes.
2. Connect your iPod to computer via USB cable, when your iPod is detected by iTunes, iTunes will sync the video to iPod automatically.
After finish syncing your flash or flv video on your ipod, you enjoy various flash or flv video on ipod series - ipod touch, ipod classic, ipod nano at will.
Note: For Mac users, you can follow another detailed guide about: how to convert flash(.flv) to ipod, play flash(.flv) video on ipod on mac