- Rip Copy Protected DVD to Videos
- Convert videos to ipad/ipod/iphone/mp4
- How to add /sync movies, video to iPad
- Copy the latest DVD movies to iPod
- How to sync DVD movies to iPad
- Canon Camcorder mod to HD iPad
- How to import DVD movies to iTunes
- How to import and convert avi to iTunes
- How to convert flip video to ipad
- import flip video to window movie maker
- Convert JVC/Canon Camcorder to wmv
- How to import mkv to iTunes
- How to convert YouTube video to iPad
how to convert mkv to ipod, put mkv to ipod touch/nano/classic
Tools: Video Converter or Media Converter Pro
Already have great Mkv movies you want to put on your iPod? But first you should convert the Mkv videos to iPod supported video formats like mkv to ipod H.264(.mp4), mkv to ipod mpeg-4(.mp4), and then put the ipod video to your ipod touch,ipod nano, ipod classic with itune.
Step 1: Load .mkv files to the mkv to iPod Converter program.
Download mkv to iPod converter software, install and run it. Then import .mkv files by "Add Video" button or batch import .mkv video files into mkv to iPod program in one go. Then, you can simply double click on the mkv file name to preview the imported video and capture screenshot during the video preview.
Step 2: Apply an appropriate iPod output profile and check video and audio settings
Choose H.264/MPEG (.mp4) as the output format from iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod classic in “profile” drop-down.
The iPod output profiles have been optimized and are suggested for use. With the parameters in quality set to high, there comes about best quality and compatibility. Should users have further demands on output iPod video, mkv to iPod Video Converter provides a clear and fully functional setting panel, where detail adjustments on profile setting like video resolution, Bit Rate, Video codes, audio codes are available.
Step 3: Select output directory
And you can set the destination folder yourself: click "Browse" button to change the default destination to save your converted mkv files.
Step 4: Start to convert mkv to iPod.
Hit the button "Start" button to convert mkv to iPod video which you want. Within a few minutes, the converted mkv videos are ready for your iPod touch, iPod Nano, and iPod classic
Step 5: Import output files to iTunes and sync it to iPod
Follow below steps to put mkv Video on iPod:
1. Open iTunes, find your converted video on your hard drive, and drag the video to your iTunes library, or click iTunes "File -> Add File to libs" and import your video to iTunes.
2. Connect your iPod to computer via USB cable, when your iPod is detected by iTunes, iTunes will sync the video to iPod automatically
Note: For Mac users, you can follow another detailed guide about: