- Rip Copy Protected DVD to Videos
- Convert videos to ipad/ipod/iphone/mp4
- How to add /sync movies, video to iPad
- Copy the latest DVD movies to iPod
- How to sync DVD movies to iPad
- Canon Camcorder mod to HD iPad
- How to import DVD movies to iTunes
- How to import and convert avi to iTunes
- How to convert flip video to ipad
- import flip video to window movie maker
- Convert JVC/Canon Camcorder to wmv
- How to import mkv to iTunes
- How to convert YouTube video to iPad
how to convert asf to .mp4 with asf to mp4 converter
Tools: Media Converter Pro
ASF - Stands for Advanced Systems Format, is Microsoft's proprietary digital audio/digital video container format, especially meant for streaming media. ASF is part of the Windows Media framework.
Below are the detailed steps about how to convert ASF files to .MP4 video using asf to mp4 converter
Step1: Import ASF Video files
Download the ASF to MP4 Converter, and setup. And then launch it.
Click "Add Video" button to import asf files you want to convert to mp4 video.
Step2: Converted to .MP4 files
Select the output format by clicking "Profile", you could select MP4 video format files as the output. Also you could select output video format according to ipod, ipad, iphone, blackberry, others portable devices or common video, HD video, etc.
Step 3: Set up a proper video output file path
Click the Browse... button next to the Output field and select a location on your HDD for the output mp4 video file.
Step4: Set up the asf to .mp4 conversion parameters
If you are still not satisfied with the profile you choose, you can press "Settings" and customize the parameters such as video resolution, video codec, video frame rate, video bitrate, audio bitrate, audio sample rate, audio codes, audio channel etc.
Step5: ASF to .MP4 conversion
Click "Start" button to start to completing asf to mp4 video conversion.
TIP1: If you only convert to a part of the AVCHD files, you can right-click the video and choose "Start Time" or "End Time" to trim the AVCHD files.
TIP2: If you have a mac, you could vist: how to convert asf to mp4 files for mac