- Rip Copy Protected DVD to Videos
- Convert videos to ipad/ipod/iphone/mp4
- How to add /sync movies, video to iPad
- Copy the latest DVD movies to iPod
- How to sync DVD movies to iPad
- Canon Camcorder mod to HD iPad
- How to import DVD movies to iTunes
- How to import and convert avi to iTunes
- How to convert flip video to ipad
- import flip video to window movie maker
- Convert JVC/Canon Camcorder to wmv
- How to import mkv to iTunes
- How to convert YouTube video to iPad
How to Put DVD Movies on iPhone, iPhone 3G,iPhone4
Tools: Media Converter Pro
Have you ever thought about put your dvd to iPhone, put dvd movies to iPhone 3G even put them on iPhone 4? And then you could enjoy your DVD movies on various iPhones anywhere and anytime.
Here i will show you the step by step guide on how to convert dvd movies to iPhone MP4 MP3 and put on the converted video on iphone.
1. Install and launch PCHand Media Converter Pro
2. Click “Add DVD" button directly to the pop-up "Add DVD" window as follow. You could choose "Open DVD Device" or "Open DVD Folder" to import your DVD from your hard disc or DVD-ROM.
3. In addition you can set "Setting" and tick "Use "DVD Navigation Mode" to search valid titles." to rip latest copy protected DVD (99 titles).Choose "Search main title" or "Search all valid title" option, you could search a valid main title or all valid title from many DVD titles when converting DVD. And then click OK.
Many mobile phones support 3GP, 3G2 formats, but iPhone 3G does NOT. iPhone 3G supports H.264, MPEG-4 in .mp4, .mov, .m4v formats, and MP3, protected AAC, AAC, Audible, Apple lossless in .aac, .mp3, .m4a files. The native video size of iPhone is 480x320. Just as the 5gen video iPod.
1.Select the suitable output format from " profile", you could choose Apple iPhone 3GS H.264 video, Apple iPhone 3GS MPEG-4 video, Apple iPhone 3G H.264 video, Apple iPhone 3G MPEG-4 video, Apple iPhone H.264 video, Apple iPhone MPEG-4 video, Apple iPhone 4 H.264 video, Apple iPhone 4 MPEG-4 video.
2.Click the Browse... to choose the path where you want to save your video files.
3.Press the “setting" button to set video/audio codes, video/ audio bit rate, video frame rate, video resolution, audio sample rate, audio channel.
4.You could set the “Subtitle" and “Audio Track".
After setting the output settings, you can just click the “Start" button to start converting your DVD Movie for iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4.
Putting it on your iPhone with iTunes
Plug in you iPhone. Go to the iPhone configuration and click on the "Video" tab. Scroll down, and select the video you just imported.
When you press "Apply", iTunes will immediately start copying the movie over to the iPhone, where you can find it in your iPhone in your iTunes library.