- Rip Copy Protected DVD to Videos
- Convert videos to ipad/ipod/iphone/mp4
- How to add /sync movies, video to iPad
- Copy the latest DVD movies to iPod
- How to sync DVD movies to iPad
- Canon Camcorder mod to HD iPad
- How to import DVD movies to iTunes
- How to import and convert avi to iTunes
- How to convert flip video to ipad
- import flip video to window movie maker
- Convert JVC/Canon Camcorder to wmv
- How to import mkv to iTunes
- How to convert YouTube video to iPad
How to put video to iPod with iTunes
Tools: Media Converter Pro
Want to download various video to your iPod and enjoy various video on your iPad? You could download any video and dvd movies to your iPod. But if you want to download video form YouTube, need a programe:PCHand YouTube Downloader Pro.
Put video to iPod: first you must have video format for ipod, if you have not ipod video format, you need to convert the video to ipod video format with PCHand Media Converter Pro. And how to convert video to ipod?
Once you have videos format for ipod from other sources, import the correctly formatted video into your iPod following these steps:
1. Select Movies.
2. Select File->Import. The movie imports into iTunes.
3. Select the movie with a single click.
4. Select Advanced->Convert Selection for iPod
You can also right-click on the movie file icon and select this option.
5. Select the new file created to sync.
6. Sync your iPod with iTunes.