- Rip Copy Protected DVD to Videos
- Convert videos to ipad/ipod/iphone/mp4
- How to add /sync movies, video to iPad
- Copy the latest DVD movies to iPod
- How to sync DVD movies to iPad
- Canon Camcorder mod to HD iPad
- How to import DVD movies to iTunes
- How to import and convert avi to iTunes
- How to convert flip video to ipad
- import flip video to window movie maker
- Convert JVC/Canon Camcorder to wmv
- How to import mkv to iTunes
- How to convert YouTube video to iPad
How to add/sync movies, video to iPad
Tools: Media Converter Pro
If you want to sync your favorite movies to your iPad for something like sharing it with your friends, watching it while you are outside etc, then here is how to add/sync movies to your iPad.
Tools you may need:
*1 PCHand Media Converter Pro- convert video and rip dvd movies to ipad. gudie you to do, as referece as:
*2 iTunes for free
Please note, not all videos are compatible with iPad. First of all, You have to convert video to iPad supported video format.
1. Connect iPad to your PC.
2. Start iTunes if it doesn't open up manually.
3. Select iPad from the " Device " list.
4. Under the " Movies " tab, make sure that you have checked the " Sync Movies " checkbox.
5. Now you could add the desired movies from your iTunes library to your iPad.
6. You could also tick the " Automatically add " checkbox so that movies in your iTunes library are automatically added to your iPad each time you sync your iPad with iTunes.
That's it! Now you could watch your favorite movies in your iPad.