- Rip Copy Protected DVD to video win
- Download YouTube Videos
- Transfer iPad/iPod/iPhone to PC/iTunes
- Copy iPad/iPod/iPhone files to Mac
- Capture anything you see
- Record movements on desktop
- Convert videos to ipad/ipod/iphone/mp4
- Copy DVD movies to iPod
- Copy iPad/iPod/iPhone files to Mac
- Put DVD Movies on iPhone/iPhone3G
- How to Put video to iPod with iTunes
- Sync DVD movies to iPad
- Rip the latest DVD to Videos Mac
- Convert HD to .mp4 MAC
PCHand Screen Capture is full feature screen capture software that allows you to capture screen images at will and select grabbing area in rectangle, window, scrolling window, menu, button and webpage, etc. What is more, PCHand Screen Capture could also edit and optimize your screenshot with the powerful built-in editor. Now it tatolly compatible with Windows 7!
- Key Features
Capture anything on the screen –Support More Than 8 Ways to Capture
You could capture anything such as menu bar, cascaded menu, scrolling webpage, window, button, taskbar, scrolling document and grab video image of some DVD or game programs with flexible screen capture profiles including rectangle, windows, active window, full window, scrolling window, freehand, fixed rectangle, window-file.
Capture screen image of More Than 7 Ways to Output
- * Screenshots can be directly saved as file in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and TIFF formats.
- * Capture screenshot to build-in editor
- * Automatically copies screenshots to the clipboard
- * Capture screenshot to pre-set image format
- * Automatically sends captured images as e-mail attachments
- * Capture screenshot to opened Microsoft Word file
- * Capture screenshot to opened Microsoft PowerPoint file
Customize your own profiles
No limited to only 8 profiles, you could create more for any capture possibilities. How to make it? You just need to select an Input & an Output from existed list to combine your own profile, name it and set a hotkey.
Enhance your Images with Image Editor
Text: enhance the captured images with text decoration
Line: add lines to the images
Shape: add rectangle or ellipse to images
Highlight Region: highlight the images with regions
Arrow: add arrows to the images Stamp: add text decorations with bubble
* Enhance the images with professional effects
Rotate, Flip, Brightness / Contrast, Hue / Saturation, RGB Value, Color Level, Grey Image, Invert, Color Tone.
You may need one of them. WYSIWYG, Real-time preview makes the result more intuitive.
* Have fun with 10 different filters
Noisy, Blot, Emboss, Oil Paint, Splash, Posterize, Mosaic, Halftone, Blur, 3D Grid.
Windows / Object, Full Screen, Scrolling Windows, Region, Fixed Region, Active Window
Windows / Object
|Full Screen||Scrolling Windows||
|Fixed Region||Active Window|
- * Image File: Screenshots can be directly saved as file in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and TIFF formats.
- * Built-in Image Editor: Capture screenshot to build-in editor.
- * Clipboard: Automatically copies screenshots to the clipboard.
- * Email: Automatically sends captured images as e-mail attachments.
- * Word: Capture screenshot to opened Microsoft Word file.
- * PPT: Capture screenshot to opened Microsoft PowerPoint file.
* Pre-set Image: Capture screenshot to pre-set image format.
The Powerful Built-in Editor
* Professional effects: Rotate, Flip, Brightness / Contrast, Hue / Saturation, RGB Value, Color Level, Grey Image, Invert, Color Tone.
* Have fun with 10 different filters: Noisy, Blot, Emboss, Oil Paint, Splash, Posterize, Mosaic, Halftone, Blur, 3D Grid.
How to capture anything on the screen with PCHand Screen Capture?
1. Open what you want to capture, for example, srolling webpage, window, button, taskbar, document etc.
2. Without minimizing it, open PCHand Screen Capture.
3. Select a capture profile icon according to you need to. If you capture a scrolling webpage, use "Scrolling window".
4. In the "Profile Settings" section, it's available to set the "input", "output" and "effect" according to your needs.
5. Click "Capture" button to capture exactly what you want.
For example, choose "Scroling window". You could see that the input is "Scrolling Window", while the output is Editor. Just follow the tips to slide the Scroll Bars to select the scrolling webpage.
When completed, the capture will be sent to the pre-set output and you could edit the screeshot with the buit-in editor.
OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP (32Bit / 64Bit)
CPU: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
RAM: 256MB (512MB or above recommended)
Free Hard Disk: 25 MB Free Space (50 MB recommended)
What's New in Version 1.8.0
Released on Dec 19th, 2009
1.Available to capture irregular area
2.Fixed other minor bugs