- Rip Copy Protected DVD to video win
- Download YouTube Videos
- Transfer iPad/iPod/iPhone to PC/iTunes
- Copy iPad/iPod/iPhone files to Mac
- Capture anything you see
- Record movements on desktop
- Convert videos to ipad/ipod/iphone/mp4
- Copy DVD movies to iPod
- Copy iPad/iPod/iPhone files to Mac
- Put DVD Movies on iPhone/iPhone3G
- How to Put video to iPod with iTunes
- Sync DVD movies to iPad
- Rip the latest DVD to Videos Mac
- Convert HD to .mp4 MAC
PCHand Screen Recorder is a powerful and easy-to-use screen recording program which record any desktop activities and also record audio from PC or microphone at the same time. With PCHand Screen Recorder, you could make teaching video tutorial, capture YouTube video, and create video demonstration and instructional video, etc.
- Key Features
Record Everything with Audio
Recording screen can't be easier than this. Just select an area, press "Start" and PCHand Screen Recorder will do the rest! According to your needs, it is available to choose full screen, a selected window, a selected area or the custom size area. In this specific area, any desktop activities could be record clearly, such as, mouse highlights, cursor movement, left click, right click, etc. To make a live video, you could record audio from PC or voice from microphone at the same time. Don't worry. PCHand Screen Recorder will keep it synchronous. Of course, soundless recording is supported as well.
Create a variety of videoRecording video of onscreen action save as AVI, MP4, WMV, MPG, FLV, SWF video file. According to you need, you could choose to create different video formats and share on YouTube. How about the video or audio quality? From 1 to 100, that's totally up to you! Want a special video? PCHand Screen Recorder comes with powerful setting to create your own style demonstration video. You are able to add cursor movement effects, mouse click effects to make the point highlight.
* Recording any area of your desktop: Custom size, and Full screen, Selected window, Selected region
* Record soundtrack to add narration from Microphone and keep synchronous with video.
* Create video to choose avi mp4. Wmv, mpg, flv,swf format and set video quality from 1 to 100 and fps.
* Support user defined hotkey to start, pause and stop recording quickly.
* Support hide when recording, window can be minimized to control the pause, stop and start.
Custom size, and Full screen, Selected window, Selected region
Record Full Screen
|Record Window||Capture Region|
AVI, MP4, WMV, MPG, FLV, SWF video file
How to record activities on screen to make video tutorial or capture streaming video ?
1. Select the region for recording
You can select "full screen", "selected region", "selected window" or custom size to set any area you want to record including setting precise orientation, selecting window, selecting region, full screen.
2. Video parameter setting
Click on the "Video" tab to set "Video Settings". You could choose SWF, AVI, WMV, MP4, or MPG, FLV as output format, and also set the output quality and cursor settings.
3. Audio parameter setting
If you need to add sound from microphone, video, internet or the others, click on the "Audio" to set "Audio Setting". It will make you a more vivid video recording.
4. Save method
Click on "Output" to set "Output Setting" and then save it as "save manually" or "auto save".
5. Record anything on the screen
After finishing all the settings, click "start" button to strat recording any desktop activities including capturing streaming video, recording mouse highlights and cursor movement, make video tutorial. Then a blue frame will appear which have recording time and the "pause" button and the "stop" button. If you have finished your recording, stop it, save the video file in AVI, MP4, WMV, MPG, FLV, SWF format.
OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP (32Bit / 64Bit)
CPU: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
RAM: 256MB (512MB or above recommended)
Free Hard Disk: 25 MB Free Space (50 MB recommended)
What's New in Version 1.8.0
Released on Dec 19th, 2009
1.Support more video formats: wmv, mp4, mpeg-1, mpeg-2, flv.
2. Fixed the status bar display problem if recording more than one hour.
3. Fixed other bugs if recording for a long time.
4. Fix some other minor bugs.